Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I want that

I want a typeset drawer. Badly. I have looked online everywhere.. unless I'm willing to pay for shipping from the US I haven't been able to find one. Now I have country envy. Elizabeth at the Please Note Paper blog FOUND ONE at like a freakin' yard sale! As easy as that. And I am uuuuber jealous. So much so it makes me wish I lived in America to take advantage of such things. Cos that is totally an acceptable reason to move countries. I have a lot of crap. SO much so that my partner thinks I have a hoarding problem. Ok.. not like hoarding on those American TV shows.. lets just say I have a fair few unpacked boxes of craft supplies... and they have been left unpacked.. in our garage... and spare room... for about 18 months now. Awkward turtle. Now to get back on track... I also have a lot of nail polishes, threads, broken jewellery and things like that.. so I thought this would be an awesome way to store them. Maybe when I finally get to go on my USA road trip I could snag one and post it back myself... dreams are free.

kaboodle.com

insidenanabreadshead.com

zween.wordpress.com




No comments: