Tuesday, June 25, 2013

To be inspired...

Like any girl in their mid-twenties without a rock on her finger, I get a wee bit wedding obsessed at times. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I do a bit of wedding photography and A LOT of wedding stationery. So when I am overloaded with freelance work I push back my imaginary wedding by at least two years cos the thought of planning almost sends me into a meltdown.. Then when all my work dries up I click on my number one favourite link and swoon at the beauty that Jen & Jason have created over at Green Wedding Shoes.

Every time I peruse these pages I feel inspired. I wish I had her job!
If you are looking for a weekend crafts project - this is the place to look. The DIY tutorials are just out of this world awesome.

Here is a wee taster of what you're in for. 





















No comments: